Get the right Wi-Fi Adapter

In order to connect to a Wi-Fi hotspot, your computer must have a Wi-Fi Adapter (technically referred to as 802.11b or g Wireless LAN Adapter). They come in all shapes and sizes. If you bought a new computer …

Read more …

This entry was posted in WiFi. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Get the right Wi-Fi Adapter

  1. Jamie Brickell says:

    Do any of these things work with Ppple products, such as MacBook Pro with the OS10.5?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>